Monday, 18 July 2011

First step: Complete

I have fulfilled the first part of the requirements of getting my free High Definition television. Arguably the easiest part, but still an accomplishment.

Once I registered, I went to 'Offers' and went to Netflix since that is an offer I haven't yet completed. Thankfully, Netflix is now available for Canadians. Previously I was on able to completed a few, so if you are Canadian, I can help you out. Americans have more options, and are also welcome to ask for my opinion on the matter.

Anyhow, here is my progress:

 
Items I have already completed:










(Got an extra referral on this one, but didn't notice til after I got my PS3)
Now the hard part. Getting referrals. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you think about Columbia House!!?!??!

everythingred said...

You can do it but read the requirements. I would recommend GameFly instead.

RichBich said...

Thanks for the Nintendo Wii link.